Globus LTD ("Globus" or "the Company"), a company registered and based in Hong Kong at Rm 701-2, 7/F, Fu Fai Commercial Centre, 27 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, provides a marketplace platform that enables third-party vendors to advertise and distribute an extensive selection of products, encompassing furniture, lighting fixtures, and sanitary equipment. This Trademark Policy outlines the use of trademarks within the Globus platform and the measures taken to address trademark-related complaints.
Use of trademarks
Globus recognizes the importance of intellectual property rights and is committed to respecting the trademark rights of third parties. The trademarks, service marks, visual content, and logos displayed on the Globus platform are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Globus.
Suppliers publishing their products on the Globus platform are solely responsible for ensuring that any content, including trademarks and trade names, does not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Suppliers must have the necessary rights or licenses to use any trademarks appearing in their product listings.
If a trademark owner believes that their rights have been infringed upon by a supplier listing products on the Globus platform, the trademark owner should notify Globus in writing, providing the following information:
- The trademark owner's full name, address, and contact details.
- The registered trademark number and the jurisdiction in which the trademark is registered.
- A description of how the trademark is being infringed upon.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the trademark is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.
Response to complaints
Upon receipt of a valid trademark complaint, Globus will:
- Promptly acknowledge the complaint to the trademark owner.
- Conduct an initial review of the complaint to determine its validity.
- Temporarily remove or disable access to the material in question pending an investigation.
- Notify the supplier who listed the product of the complaint and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
- Take appropriate action based on the outcome of the investigation, which may include permanent removal of the product listing, reinstatement of the listing, or other measures as deemed necessary.
Trademark complaints and inquiries can be directed to Globus LTD's legal department at the following address:
Rm 701-2, 7/F, Fu Fai Commercial Centre,
27 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan,
Globus LTD reserves the right to modify this Trademark Policy at any time without prior notice. The responsibility rests with users to keep themselves updated with any changes to this policy.
This Trademark Policy is effective as of of December 11, 2023.
By using the Globus platform, all suppliers acknowledge and agree to comply with this Trademark Policy. Failure to comply may result in the removal of product listings and/or suspension or termination of the supplier's account.